Sunday, September 22, 2013

Very Exciting News!!!

Hey Everyone,

I know I have been slacking on the posts lately and I apologize for that but I promise you the results are worth it. I have a huge announcement to make today.

It is no secret that I am not only a huge fan of Alicia's work over a Valkyrie Painting and that I have been a loyal customer to the company every time I have a big project that needs to be done. Well, Alicia and I have decided that it would be a great move for me to join the Valkyrie Painting team!

I will be joining Valkyrie Painting immediately starting up the assembly and conversion part of the company. Valkyrie Painting is also now making your new project even easier with the ability to purchase all your favorite kits, dice, and even foam through VP (Valkyrie Painting). These changes truly round out the company as the best place to go for an army, squad, or even single model from start to finish without you having to do a damn thing other than how to best dominate on the tabletop!!

Enough of my rambling; click on the picture, head on over and checkout the exciting changes and don't hesitate on starting your next project. Oh yeah and by the way, this is an amazing shining spear for my new Eldar Army!

0 comments:

Post a Comment