Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm Not Dead!



Hey Guys,

Just a quick update; I usually try to do a few posts a week so I'm sure a few of you concluded that my antics have caught up to me and I am dead. Sorry to disappoint but I am still alive! Here is what I have been working on in my spare time that has pulled me away from my computer.

- Final assembly on my Eldar army to get painted and ready for Da Boyz (80% of my free time)
- Working on back-up lists just incase my Eldar do not get completed.
- Digesting the new Space Marine book for a future post here. (I have read the cover so far!)
- Motorcycle stuffs (If you guys get really bored with 40k and want some random posts on my other hobbies let me know!)
- Trying to stay in gym daily

This all amounts to I will be back posting much more often when I get back to more 40k table time instead of hobby stuff. I did get to test my backup list twice this past Saturday and was quite happy with the results but found a few changes I want to make. My backup is IG/Daemons and I will try to do a write-up on it this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment